You are about to enter my inner voice.
Writing has always been a huge part of my life and something I'm so passionate about, so I thought I'd make a page where I can write about things that make me not only happy but sad, angry, embarrassed, and every other emotion there is (I have mood swings) . I'm doing this because I feel I've been really hiding myself trying to be perfect I forgot its the most human thing in the world to feel emotions, and how lucky are we for that experience. What I really want is this to feel like my personal diary. With juicy stories, fun lists, reviews on everything, and how I feel in the moment with true honesty.
I LOVE fashion, physical and digital media, drawing, films, journaling, beauty, spirituality, wellness, nostalgia, and music. So if any of these apply to you as well, you might just love it here. I'm also a girl who is learning and trying to grow into the best version of myself. I think it's a great way for me to face things and really reflect, not only from my perspective but others too.
I also do want to be consistent, soooo I'm going to try to post every Sunday. Stay tuned for more!
No comments:
Post a Comment